Saturday, May 16, 2009

Squeaky's Coming to Greece

Yes, I've managed to convince Squeaky that Greece will not be the inferno, boiling crowed hell that he thinks it will be. Well, you can hardly blame him - he's a penguin. But I said the water will be cold so that's ok. Then he asked if he should bring his wetsuit.
. . . . . . .
M: Squeaky, you won't need a wetsuit - A: you are a penguin and your skin is a wetsuit and B: the water is that cold!
S: but i wil bee cold
M: You will not Squeaky
S: yes i wil
M: No you - I can't be bothered with this anymore.
. . . . . . .
We have a lot of conversations like that.

So anyway, he's coming to Greece, on the plane and the boat and the car and everything. And waiting around the airport. Well, I did ask for this so I can't complain. He'll be ok when we get there though. . .hopefully. He always has a great time on holiday!

So, yeah. I probably won't post anything on here until we get back - wish me luck. . .

Miranda
xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Was it the threat of my trained assasain fish that got him on board?

Unknown said...

I've changed my name from GamerGirl to Renn.

Anonymous said...

When is there gonna be another post?!