Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am starting to get more than a little fed up with this

Hi it's me again and I am starting to get more than a little fed up with Squeaky and his madness. Only problem is he is so cute that whenever I say I'm leaving or I'm fed up he just puts on this adorable face and I can't bring myself to leave. But then he "kills me" (knocks me out) and I feel fed up again. I think I might have set a record for "Most being knocked out in one day". For the record it's 26 times. I think my head my be permantly damaged because of this. Ow. . .

mirandy wair is mi borl?

Oh god. I think it's upstairs Squeaky!

no its not i wil kil u

Not again. Squeaky I really think it's ba-

*Squeaky knocks Miranda out with a large hammer*

te he i is squeaky beaky. bye bye

*Miranda stirs on the floor*

Ugggh. . .

DIIII!

*Squeaky knocks her out again*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Squeaky, you have anger issues.

Miranda Panda said...

Tell me about it. . . I think he takes it out on me. Either that or he's a total hoodie

Unknown said...

Perhaps both.