Saturday, June 20, 2009

A possible update

Hello, it's me, Miranda (being sensible).

I am here to say that today I am going to go and look at guinea pigs from the Rescue Centre and Gwithian (who never appears on this blog much becuase Squeaky doesn't like him) thinks that we should make a blog for our guinea pigs but seeing as I have six already (three, admittedly are shared) and so does Gwithian, I might convert this one into--
NOOOOOOOOO
Oh god. What Squeaky?
nooo i no wunt my blog 2 b turned into gine pig blog
No no, you don't understand, Squeaky, I-
i do understand
No you don't! What will happened is you will still be on this blog but you will share it with the Guinea Pigs. And we'll probably change the name to something like "Cute Creatures" or something like that.
oooh. i will fink about it
Good

(Keep your fingers crossed everyone!)

1 comment:

Selena Estella said...

We have changed our user ID to The Gerbilzzzz Gang.