today i was feeding de birds and dey ar cute... mirandy liks dem tooooooooooooo dont yu
Yes I do like birds, Squeaky. Now, are you going to go and tidy up that mess of bionicles you have left over there?
no i du not lik tiding mi rom
It's not your room. It' the computer room. Just go and do it ok?
i wil du it wit breakfast!!!
OK, bye!
3 comments:
OMG! Miranda actually DIDN'T get killed! this HAS to be a record!
*Goes and writes it down*
Lets see if we can get it up to 2 in a row!
Can you please put more on this simply darling little blog of yours?
I will . . . when Squeaky and I can be bothered.
Squeaky says "no".
The only reason I didn't get killed was because we had to go and have dinner other wise, yes I could have died again.
Post a Comment