Saturday, February 23, 2008

i is sceky beky

I IS SCEKY BEKY AND NO 1 CAN TELL ME IM NOT.

i hav a cweston for u all

wi did da chiken cwoss da rod?

if ya fink ya no the anser ples lev a coment 2 tel me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE WORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhh, I need a lie down...b BUT I WILL GET YOU, YOU ********!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WAHHHHHHH WAAAAAH!!! MIRANDY DIS PERSON IS SAING HE HATS ME!!! WAAAH!!!

Anonymous said...

It ok little Squeaky, that person is just sad, I think it might by Mad MOnkey. . .

Anonymous said...

wel errrrr it was me but my agent tiped it cos i wil fire her if she doesnt. HEY I AM SOOOOO NOT SAD!!!! I WIL HAV U SOOED!

Anonymous said...

YOU WILL PAY MAD ******* MONKEY!!!

Anonymous said...

please stop sqeaky as it is so annoying...