hello is sceky beky here and i am here to show you some very rAnDoM pictures. when i say random i mean they are are the first picture i could be bofered to upload.
Miranda: What are you doing Squeaky and. . .why are there so many random photos all over the place?
because i is showing da kids at home de amazin pictures i found on da internet after hours of lokin.
Miranda: hmmm. . .I'm not sure you spent hours looking. . .
*big fight again*Miranda: RIGHT, THAT'S THE FINAL STRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! 999 POLICE, ARREST THIS PENGUIN!!!!!!
*Squeaky's eyes go all cute and sad and start filling up with tears*
Miranda: Awwwww. . .you're cute. . .
Squeaky: YAARRRRRRR!
Mirnada: I spoke too soon. . .
*another big fight in which the police arrive*
Policeman: What's going on here?
Miranda and Squeaky: They're attacking me!*pointing at each other*
Policeman: And why are there lots of random pictures here?
Miranda: Squeaky was putting them on his blog.
Policeman: Really? *raises an eyebrow*
Squeaky: yar i was because i liek random
Policeman: Well, I think you should take them off your web--ow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Squeaky attacks the policeman*
Policeman: AGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miranda: Sorry! I think *looks over to where the boys are fighting* we should leave. . .Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment