Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Meepits and mumbles. . .

This is a meepit, which is Squeaky's favourite animal. (Don't ask!) Squeaky: i like meepits becuz da are cut. i is scueky beky by the wa.
(Traslastion: I like meepits because they are cute. I am Squeaky Beaky by the way.)
Squeaky: I NO LIK YU TRANSLATING FINGS WOT I RITE!!!!!!!!!! YU IS A NINNY.
Miranda: Well I'm awfully sorry about that.
Squeaky: i is still cros. and wots mor, yu are making fun of sceaky. i is afended. hum.
Miranda: Do you forgive me?
Squeaky: no.
Miranda: Please!
Squeaky: i will fink abowt it.
Miranda: Please forgive me now!
Squeaky: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Miranda: I give up.
Squeaky: ok i forgiv yu now. but dont tri to be funy wif me.
Miranda: OK. . . That is the end of another Squeaky Diary session! See ya! Say good-bye Squeaky!
Squeaky: goodby yu ninnys. and dont forget i is stil cros wif yu. . .

2 comments:

Suga said...

Miranda u copy cat that was one of are MSN convervation.

A VERY annoyed Alice

Unknown said...

MEEPITS ARE EVIL! THEY WANT TO TAKE OVER NEOPIA!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!