Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Squeaky's hobby

Squeaky Beaky has a new hobby! It's playing "Battles in time" with his new Doctor Who cards. At this moment he is playing with them as I type this. Today he and I went to the National Archives to a work shop about propaganda in World War Two, which I think he enjoyed. Yesterday, we went to Lewis and Mitchell's house where we played with leaves, and made a film. I will now chat to him.
Me: Squeaky Beaky!
Squeaky: No I don't want to say nothing.
Me: Are you playing with your battle in time cards?
Squeaky: Yeah. Oo, good. . .
Me: Are you gonna say anything, Squeaky?
Squeaky: No, now shut up. And **** off.
How rude! I think I will let him play now, so bye!

2 comments:

HWL PR3DA70R said...

wow the swearing bit was abit ott

Unknown said...

I totally agree, King Jaws